TV News

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rico the Magician, Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2

Romarico Sanorjo is the 60-year magician old from Caloocan City. I actually wasn't able to see him perform during the audition run so I never really knew until now how he got into the semi-finals. The only magician I saw perform on PGT2 was Gino Alonzo whom I think was just so-so.

Rico the Magician

Rico The Magician was really that great but his entertainment value is just so high that you'll be left thinking how he really managed to hide those big animals - two full-grown ducks and a dog - under his pockets.

Now I should be embedding here a video of his performance from Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 auditions but all of his videos on Youtube are all crappy except for one which was disabled for embedding. You could click this link instead for that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment